Sunday, July 02, 2006

Introduction

I am yet another guy in this Universe. By faith, I am a Sikh and proud to be one. I am a very deep thinker. I wanted a medium to organize my thoughts. So, I thought of blogging them down.

My thoughts mainly focus on spirituality, Sikhism, relationships and some daily happenings. I want to know what other people think of these thoughts. Sometimes there are many questions in my mind which remain unanswered. I think people reading this blog could answer my queries.

I also read the English translation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the daily hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib, Amritsar. Reading Gurbani helps me better understand the purpose of life. It also helps me to realize the importance of the 'Name of the Lord'. I truly believe:

'Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani'
The word of the Lord is our teacher

No comments: